Are You over 50 years old and starting to feel a little age effect? Want to know more about what you can do to improve your quality of life? It is now known that the best cure and preventing diseases is nutrition. Healthy diet was associated with significant improvement in feeling and less symptoms of different diseases over the age of 50.
In the following article you representative basic information in the field of customized nutrition and diet best suited to the age of 50. Represent you to the components of the diet best suited to this age, unlike for example the characteristics of good nutrition in adolescence.
First, what happens to us from the age of 50?
After age 50 the body is no longer at its best and start various problems like high blood pressure, sugar, triglycerides and cholesterol and also the most serious cases of various heart problems. However, do not fret. At the age of 50 we are stronger than ever in many ways and all we have to do is just start to worry more about proper nutrition and regular medical surveillance. 50 This new 20 nowadays if you will …
Younger body manages to cope better with our mistakes and wrong diet, even though he has effects on the body even if they are clearly noticeable in the early years. Nutrition advanced age differ from proper nutrition during adolescence. The difficulties stem from the body’s natural aging process we can wait until the very proper diet combined with a healthy diet.
So what should we do now?
- Firstly, be sure to eat regular meals and regular hours.
- Eat multiple times and a little at a time, rather than one full meal per day.
- Advised to change their drinking habits and drink plenty of water, about 2 liters a day. Water to clean the body and help it work better.
- Should strongly do moderate exercise every day. The preferred activity is walking.
- Doctors recommend a dish of fresh vegetables every day, as well as marine fish two or three times a week as part of a proper diet. Fish contains omega-3 helps to clean the blood vessels, prevent strokes and open the arteries.
- Generally, you should consult a nutritionist to get a menu of customized nutrition. The advantage of this type is the menu that is tailored specifically to you and therefore can provide a solution to shortfalls that you specifically.
- Most important really is to enjoy life. Trips, laughter and good humor help to health as any vitamin every dish.
Some nutrition tips for women among us
Menopausal women Farms physical changes that require a special nutritional attention. Menopausal hormonal fluctuations are very strong, and are characterized by unpleasant symptoms such as hot flashes, dryness, and mood swings. It is generally recommended to turn nutritionist to get a menu tailored to you personally.
In addition, proper nutrition for women wearing whole foods like whole wheat bread, brown rice, beans and lots of vegetables. Also, consume a minimal amount of sugars and avoid caffeine, alcohol and fast food and processed. Foods such as soybeans, yams bar, oatmeal, corn, wheat, almonds and nuts, are also motivated menopause.