You’re at home, you need to get rid of the blackheads on your skin that have been bugging you, but you have no idea what to do. Fear not. You likely have the cure for blackheads right in your own kitchen!
The first cure is lemon juice.
1. You will need one lemon.
2. Cut the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
3. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and wipe your clean face with it.
4. Leave it on overnight and wash your face when you wake up.
5. Make sure to moisturize your face afterwards, because lemon can dry out your skin.
6. Repeat this daily until your face clears out.
Yes, your toothbrush will be handy for this process. You will need clean water, backing soda and toothpaste.
1. Wash your face with warm water and gently pat it dry using a warm moist cloth.
2. Mix the three in a bowl until a nice, not too thick paste forms.
3. Apply the paste on the affected areas of your face and gently rub it on your skin.
4. Dip your toothbrush in warm water and tap it to get rid of excess water.
5. Gently scrub the parts with the paste in small circular motions. Scrub the same place no more than twice.
6. Wipe off the paste with a warm, moist cloth. As you do this, you will notice that some of the blackheads have come off.
7. Gently squeeze the part with blackheads using your warm cloth, or even lightly scratch the area with nails – long nails may work best here.
8. Wash your face with warm water and apply a light moisturizer.
For this, you will need one part of each of the following: baking soda, sugar, honey and water.
1. Mix them up and apply the paste on your face, gently scrubbing the skin.
2. Rinse it off and pat your face dry using a towel, and moisturize afterwards.
This is a bit of a process, but it’s totally worth it. You will need an egg and tissue paper.
1. For this, we only need the egg white, so separate the yolk and save it for later if you want to cook it.
2. For easier application, whisk the egg white until it’s a bit frothy.
3. Cut the tissue paper into small pieces, say, your finger length.
4. Apply the egg white over the areas with blackheads. You can use any makeup brush you like for this.
5. While the egg is still wet on your face, take a piece of tissue paper and place it over the egg white on your skin.
6. Add another layer of egg white on the tissue that’s on your face, and place another piece of tissue over it. Repeat the process on all areas with blackheads and let them dry.
7. Gently peel off the tissue and egg white mask.(It might hurt a bit). Done!
Honey and cinnamon mask
1. Mix one part honey with one part cinnamon.
2.Fight the temptation to eat it.
3.Apply the mixture over the affected area and leave it on for about five minutes.
4.Wipe it off with a warm moist cloth and apply moisturizer
5.Repeat this daily until your face gets much better.